TIPAS Installation Guide for macOS
supports macOS 12.3+
1. Open Applications
2. Drag Tipas into Applications
- Double-click the downloaded dmg file as shown in the figure. After opening, drag Tipas into the "Applications" window.
This is a very critical step, be sure to drag Tipas into the "Application" window.
3. Run Tipas
- Right-click Tipas in "Applications", select "Open".
4. Click Open
5. Open Security Preferences
- Click "Open Security Preferences" as shown in the picture.
This is a very critical step, be sure to select "Open Security Preferences".
6. Click the lock on the bottom left corner, input password.
7. Click Allow
8. Configure account
- Click the person icon to configure username and password.
- Click the refresh icon to refresh relays.
- Click the "Click to connect" button.