Last modified: 2023-05-22
1. Processing of your data
We process the following basic information:
Information for creating an account
• email address. If you purchase our services, we will ask for your email address when you register. If you do not purchase any services from us, we will not ask you for your email address.
Payment related information
• Payment data (if paid services are used). This information is necessary to collect payment for our services. Basic billing information (such as date of purchase, zip code, cardholder's full name and credit card information) is processed by our payment processing partners for payment processing and refund requests. We only deal with email addresses.
• email address. We use your email address to: i) send you account information, important updates and announcements related to your use of our services; ii) respond to your requests or inquiries.
Information Collected on Our Site
• We do not collect any information about you on our website.
Bytes downloaded and uploaded by clients
2. Sharing your personal information
We use third-party service providers to help us with various operations, such as payment processing. Accordingly, some of these providers may process personal information. Some of our key long-term service providers:
Your personal information may be processed in any country where we employ service providers. When you use our services, you acknowledge the transfer of your personal information outside of your country of residence.
Any request for user data should follow appropriate legal process recognized by US law.
3. Choices related to your data
If you would like to edit your profile information, delete your account or data, or request a copy of your personal information be provided to you, please contact our support team. Please note that you may need to go through several account verification steps in order for us to verify that you are the account owner.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletters, you may do so at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message or by contacting us at [email protected].
Some browsers include a "do not track" feature that sends a signal to the websites you visit that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, browser "Do Not Track" requests are not recognized by our systems.
If you do not agree to the processing of your data by TIPAS, please do not use our services. You can ask us to stop processing your personal data, in which case your data will only be processed to the extent necessary for you to stop using the service (e.g. final billing, or deletion of all personal data based on your ) email address), or to finalize other TIPAS' legal relationship with you (for example, record keeping, accounting, processing refunds).
4. Data Security
We take data security very seriously and take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your data (whether technical, physical or administrative). However, no company can guarantee the absolute security of Internet communications. By using the Services, you expressly acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through the Services, and that any information received from you through the Site or our Services is provided at your own responsibility.
5. European Economic Area (EEA) User Information
The European Union's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") requires us to provide notice to our European users about their privacy rights in a specific way. Please find all necessary information here.
6. California User Information
If you are a California resident, you may exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) by contacting us at [email protected]. Please note that TIPAS does not sell your personal information as defined in the CCPA.
7. Other Terms
To ensure the security of Personal Data, TIPAS employs various administrative, technical and physical security measures; however, it is your responsibility to exercise care and reason when using the Services. You will be personally responsible if such actions violate the privacy or any other rights of any third party or any applicable law. In no event shall TIPAS be liable for the consequences of your illegal activities, intentional and negligent activities in violation of applicable laws or the rights of third parties, and any circumstances which may not have been reasonably controlled or foreseeable.